April 1, 2011
- You check your phone, because you have nothing to contribute to the conversation.
- Wait for the right time to say something, you get interrupted. Twice.
- Someone you vaguely know is walking in front of you. You maintain distance.
- Hold the door for some. They’re slightly too far away.
- Someone comes online, you say “hey”, they go offline.
- You go in for the high-five. Other person isn’t looking.
- Accidentally look someone in the eye. Pretend to look past them.
- You say something stupid. You play it down, but everyone sees your face going red.
- You say “hi” to someone. It comes out as a whisper.
- Your friends formed a circle while you were gone. You can’t fit and end up standing slightly askew.
- Waiting by yourself for friends. Pretend you’re texting.
- You tell a hilarious joke. Nobody laughs.
- You’re in class and you want to cough. Some other person just coughed, now you have to wait.
- Walk into the restrooms and the stalls are full; pretend you only came here to wash your hands then leave.
- The person in front is walking slightly slower than you are. You walk at an uncomfortable speed to get past them.